…like to stay up all night and listen to music. If I like a song, I have the habit that I repeat it again and again and again until I know the lyrics by heart. Today’s pick is:
I’m amazed by his voice and yes, I know it’s not the original but this is way better. And the movie (Donnie Darko) is a remarkable film as well, worth watching it. Give it a chance, it has a lot to say.
And if I’m here (at the videos today at VH1 (Final countdown: Top 50 songs of the 90’s). I’ve heard a song. From TLC. Warterfalls. It was released in 1994 or ’95 but I could have been fooled, this song stands its position today as well.
“Dreams are hopeless aspirations
In hopes of comin’ true
Believe in yourself”
The rest is up to me and you”
And I would do chase for waterfalls, whether one likes it or not. I’m just that kind of a person. What is life without any fight?
You might also like:
- Work and other things late late night
- One big music festival, an Alanis Morissette concert and a long night
- Horror mirror and Beat Dis
- Tina Fey’s new movie trailer – Date night
- Family Pack
- Clubbed to death – Rob Dougen (Video)
- My all time favourite Musics #1
- Horseriders Toward the Abyss – DJ Bootsie