I admit I don’t watch Grey’s Anatomy since the departure of Dr. Erica Hahn and how the writers ended the relationship with them. They were not the perfect pairing but I tuned in for them week by week.
(BTW I haven’t imagined that on femslash fanfiction sites the pairing Erica/Callie is so vivid…I was expecting the new Callizona…hmm…they keep alive this fandom…hearts for fans..)
And now that Callie has a new relationship with another woman I still don’t watch it.
BUT! I watched the clips with them and there is a chemistry what I can not ignore. The actress who plays Arizona is Jessica Capshaw now has become a regular on the show (she played in Bones and The L Word as well) .
I like her charachter, witty, funny, charming and if someone would say something like she said to Callie in the OR (take a peek in the video at around 4:46), I would melt right away….seriously, how cute is that?
And Kellie Martin!!!! Gosh, I loved her on ER back then when she played Lucy…my heart went out for her when she died
You might also like:
- What’s new on Arizona and Callie in Grey’s Anatomy
- Jesus, battleship and love: Callie and Arizona review in Grey’s Anatomy S6Ep05
- Weekly update: Grey’s anatomy season 6 – Callie and Arizona
- Grey’s Anatomy and other TV series
- Cute, cute, cute…
- Ming-Na’s lesbian character in Stargate Universe S1Ep09 – Life (video)
- Lola Glaudini and Paget Brewster in Andy Richter Controls the Universe