FANDOM: Guiding Light
WORD COUNT: 100
SPOILERS: For 5/5.
When Natalia went to the spa she took her closet with her – literally. But she’s back from the spa now and she’s still carting it around, metaphorically this time. It’s with her everywhere she goes. It’s in the tension of her muscles when Olivia strolls beside her, in the thundering of her heart when strangers look at them twice in the street. It’s in the sweat on her palms as Olivia reaches out to take her hand.
“You can have my love or your shame,” Olivia whispers. “Not both.”
When Natalia’s fingers squeeze hers tighter, Olivia knows what she’s chosen.
You might also like:
- Otalia fanfiction: Made For One [PG]
- Fanfiction: A New Routine – Otalia
- Guiding Light Ficlet – Until I Can Breathe Again – Otalia
- Morning Snuggle – Otalia fanfiction (Guiding Light)
- Guiding Light femslash fanfiction #2 – Otalia (Olivia/Natalia)
- Guiding Light femslash fanfiction – Otalia (Olivia/Natalia)
- Home Tonight (Part 1/2) – Guiding Light fanfiction
- Fic:One room – Otalia (Guiding Light)